Current openings are listed below. But we’re always glad to meet interesting people, so consider this an invitation to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hanson Inc is seeking passionate, creative people for a full-time position in Front-End Development. Candidates must be able to prioritize tasks effectively, communicate well with teammates and clients, and thrive in a deadline-driven environment. They should be able to handle feedback maturely and strive to improve their skills and stay current with emerging trends. Familiarity with the entire web development process, from planning and design through development and deployment is highly desired.
Ideal candidate will possess at least 1 year industry experience. Must have a portfolio and/or URL links to examples of work.
- Translate visual designs into working interfaces
- Create digital solutions that transcend the web, such as mobile and interactive point-of-sale kiosks
- Execute designs based on established branding and guidelines
- Meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards and adhering to established estimates
- Illustrate ability to use motion and user-feedback to produce fluid experiences
- Support diverse clients from high-powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Promote usability best practices
- Good understanding of layout with CSS, good eye for color, design, typography
- Good understanding of web standards, responsive design
- Experience with Mobile and app development experience desirable
- Experience testing in multiple browsers and devices
- Comfortable with CSS preprocessors like LESS and SASS and CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Be able to switch gears quickly and effectively while requirements are being established
- Ability to execute concepts with great attention to detail and craft
- Experience working with and understanding site maps, user flow diagrams, wireframes and other information design documents for websites
- Experience with source control and working in a team environment desirable
- Experience with object-oriented programming desirable
- Experience with front-end build tools like Grunt and Gulp and command-line utilities like Node, Bower, Yeoman desirable
Are you a problem-solver who sees solutions in the form of Swift, Objective-C or a new iPhone app? If you are passionate about solving problems through technology, able to adapt to a fast-paced workplace, and love to be challenged, Hanson Inc. just might be the place for you.
We’re looking for motivated mobile software engineers with all levels of experience in one or more of the following areas:
Located near Toledo, OH, Hanson Inc. is an interactive digital agency that delivers world class solutions to clients around the globe. Our client base offers big name opportunities, as well as unique and exciting engineering challenges. At Hanson you will have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, in an energetic atmosphere with generous benefits, and plenty of room to grow your career and diversify your engineering background.
Ideal candidates will have strong communication skills, enjoy working on a team, be passionate about current trends and technology and enjoy a challenging, but loose work environment.
To start the conversation, contact us at email@example.com.