Current openings are listed below. But we’re always glad to meet interesting people, so consider this an invitation to send your resume to email@example.com.
Hanson seeks a professional with excellent project management skills. In this pivotal role the Project Manager acts as a liaison and facilitator among all internal departments, including creative, technical, business and client services departments.
The Project Manager is involved in all aspects of a project with primary responsibility for directing and managing work scope according to the project plan, schedule, and budget. The Project Manager is responsible for regularly communicating project status to the Traffic and Client Services teams, Senior Management and clients.
- Create project plans, timelines, work breakdown structures, and estimates in conjunction with the Client Services team and project team members.
- Responsible for collaborating with the traffic team and project leads to efficiently resource projects.
- Manage project milestone and delivery requirements to insure that client expectations are met.
- Manage the process of developing functional and technical specifications and other site architecture documents with collaboration from the project team.
- Clarify and manage roles and responsibilities among team members.
- Identify and communicate risk factors that could affect project success, and take necessary steps to mitigate the risk.
- Manage and direct project team members’ efforts in accomplishing the work assigned to them, including assisting in resolving issues as they arise.
- Monitor and manage the process for collecting and tracking project assets from appropriate sources including project team members and clients.
- Participate in and direct the Quality Assurance process to insure that the work created meets or exceeds the requirements, strategic goals and client expectations for the project.
- Track team progress against project critical path and identify issues or actions with the potential to impact the project budget or timeline and take action as appropriate.
- Conduct periodic budget review meetings to verify the project is on track in meeting its goals within the original budget.
The ideal candidate should have experience managing web development projects and should possess great organizational, communication and leadership skills. This position requires some knowledge of web development platforms. The following experience is required for candidates wishing to be considered for this position.
- At least 3 years of experience managing web projects with commercial clients or at least 5 years experience working in this industry.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the full lifecycle of web project development including; planning, requirements gathering, budgeting, reporting, providing team leadership, managing implementation and bringing projects to completion.
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to establish good working relationships with all project team members to foster teamwork and creativity.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- A strong, customer-oriented work ethic is critical to this position.
Hanson offers competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package that includes healthcare, flexible spending, 401K, and paid time-off for your birthday, holidays, and the days we are closed between Christmas and New Years. Work/life balance is important to us, and our collaborative environment is flexible, fun and fueled. (Coffee, snacks, flavored waters, pop and beer Fridays are very important to us!)
To start the conversation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanson seeks a marketing professional with excellent communication and project management skills. This Account Manager will provide day-to-day support to the assigned account team in selling, building, and managing digital marketing solutions.
This person will effectively work with the account team to help clients plan and solve business problems. Included in this role are the development, tracking, and management of project recommendations, estimates and budgets, obtaining key input and assets from clients and effectively managing the critical path and timelines of projects. Account Managers are also expected to perform timely and accurate billing functions, and to assist account and agency leadership in accurate financial projections.
We are looking for someone who is a mix of client interface and internal process – handling client interface and representing that to the internal team for production. It is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be client focused, yet is able to guide the internal team to success on large-scale web projects. You don’t have to be an expert in web development, application design, brand strategy or our other agency disciplines for this position. You have to be passionate, detail focused and willing to work and learn.
- Operates with Discipline
- Well organized
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously
- Good time management
- Understands Hanson process
- Understands larger Hanson context
- Communicates Effectively
- Strong written and oral communication
- Keeps open lines of communication with entire team and client
- Reads verbal and non-verbal cues
- Thinks Strategically
- Strong problem solver
- Student of clients’ businesses and our business
- Intellectual curiosity
- Critical/analytical thinker
- Builds Relationships
- Relationship building internally and with clients
- Collaborates effectively with client and agency team members
- Embraces Our Values
- Shows initiative, demonstrates proactivity
- Passion and enthusiasm
- High energy level
- Embodies Hanson values
- Respects others
- Acts Like A Leader
- Demonstrates accountability
- Demonstrates ability to support the daily needs of the account team
- Proficiency in typical office applications/software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Drive)
- Develops proficiency in Hanson-specific applications/software (Clients and Profits, Hanson Intranet, Hanson Dashboard)
- Demonstrates mastery of project management skills in creating, monitoring and tracking projects. Should be able to handle the following tasks with minimal to no supervision:
- Opening a job properly
- Generating an estimate
- Preparing monthly billing for review by Account Manager/Director
- Creating and monitoring project timelines
- Using JIRA and other task and project management tools effectively to monitor and track projects
- Proactively issue status reports when appropriate
- Demonstrates strong business writing skills and develops the ability to assist Account Director, Senior Account Manager, Project Manager or other team members in writing the following documents:
- Project briefs
- Proposal and statements of work
- Conference reports
- Status reports
- Research summaries
- Competitive analyses
- Demonstrates understanding of client’s business and constituencies
- Assists account team in execution of tactics
- Creative development process
- Production process
- Demonstrates interest in and increasing knowledge level of all agency disciplines
- 2-3+ years experience in marketing communications, advertising or brand management at an agency or in a corporate role.
Are you a problem-solver who sees solutions in the form of Swift, Objective-C or a new iPhone app? If you are passionate about solving problems through technology, able to adapt to a fast-paced workplace, and love to be challenged, Hanson Inc. just might be the place for you.
We’re looking for motivated mobile software engineers with all levels of experience in one or more of the following areas:
Located in Toledo, OH, Hanson Inc. is an interactive digital agency that delivers world class solutions to clients around the globe. Our client base offers big name opportunities, as well as unique and exciting engineering challenges. At Hanson you will have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, in an energetic atmosphere with generous benefits, and plenty of room to grow your career and diversify your engineering background.
Ideal candidates will have strong communication skills, enjoy working on a team, be passionate about current trends and technology and enjoy a challenging, but loose work environment.
To start the conversation, contact us at email@example.com.