Who We Are
How do you sum up a 75-person team in one word? Let’s go with “unique.”
Everyone says their people are unique, and we believe ours are too. But it’s also our size and structure that set us apart. We’re not just a marketing agency or just a build shop. We have the breadth of expertise of a larger agency, with the collaborative spirit and agility of a smaller agency.
We think that makes us the perfect digital partner for many brands. Maybe yours too.
We are a group of innovative thinkers, eager learners, insightful listeners, meticulous workers and loyal partners, challenged and cheered by these extraordinary leaders.
- Steve Hanson President, CEO View Bio
- Jenny Jacob Chief Operating Officer View Bio
- Don Kurtz Chief Administrative Officer View Bio
- Mike Osswald VP, Experience Innovation View Bio
- Erik Porter Creative Director View Bio
- Melanie Christian Managing Director, Client Services & Strategy View Bio
- John Ewing Managing Director, Engineering View Bio
What We Do
Digital Strategy + Creative Design + Enterprise Technology
Brand Strategy and Digital Marketing
Big picture thinking backed by real-world insights. We collaborate with you to understand your long-term business goals, develop actionable strategies for your most challenging enterprise projects, and measure performance to make sure you always know what your next move is – and why.
- Integrated digital marketing strategy
- Brand alignment
- Customer insights & persona design
- Journey mapping
- Corporate governance & transformation
- Technology assessment & roadmapping
- Google Analytics integration
- Search marketing planning and execution
- Display campaign planning and execution
- Social media advertising
Technology and Integration
We know that every corporate intranet, marketing website, or sales app is only as powerful as the data behind it. Our enterprise-level technical capabilities support data health and connect your platforms for a seamless, sustainable experience.
- Consumer websites
- Responsive design, modular patterns
- Brand marketing platforms
- Content management systems
- eCommerce platforms
- B2B extranet portals
- Digital product catalogs and configurators
- Systems integration / services architecture
- Employee intranet portals
- Custom application development
- User management platform
- EPiServer platform specialists
- Wayfinding, mapping, and location-based experiences
Mobile Applications and Emerging Platforms
It’s a multi-device world out there. Audiences expect as much from the tiny screen on their wrist as they do from the billboard at the airport. That’s why we test the latest technologies and develop for every screen size and context, from enterprise iPad apps to rich interactive kiosks.
- Responsive design and development
- Mobile application development
- Kiosk development
Visual Storytelling and Video Production
Maybe it’s an emotionally powerful case for supporting your non-profit. Or an entertaining product pitch for your next trade show booth. When you need to tell a great story, sometimes only a video will do.
- Visual design
- Motion design
- Photography / videography
- Script writing
- Video production
Content Marketing and Social Engagement
You have audiences. They have their favorite platforms. Consider us your content matchmakers, helping you plan, develop, and deliver the valuable information they’re looking for that will bring them to your door.
- Content strategy planning and training
- Content marketing / communications platform development
- Search optimization
- Copy writing and content development
- Email campaigns
- Social media audits
- Social monitoring
- Social media advertising
- Community management
How We Work
Teaming and timing. Obviously, it’s a lot more complicated than that. But success in digital has a whole lot to do with cross-functional teams of experts who live and breathe an iterative process.
Yes, we scale to meet your needs. But when you work with Hanson – whatever the project – you have the strength of the whole agency behind you.
We leverage the power of digital for a long list of global companies, including some of the leading names in the manufacturing, retail, media, home improvement, building products, hospitality and health care industries.