Hanson seeks a professional with excellent project management skills. In this pivotal role, the Project Manager acts as a liaison and facilitator among all internal departments, including creative, technical, business, and client services departments.
The Project Manager is involved in all aspects of a project with primary responsibility for directing and managing work scope according to the project plan, schedule, and budget. The Project Manager is responsible for regularly communicating project status to the Traffic and Client Services teams, Senior Management, and clients.
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Create project plans, timelines, work breakdown structures, and estimates in conjunction with the Client Services team and project team members.
- Responsible for collaborating with the traffic team and project leads to efficiently resource projects.
- Manage project milestone and delivery requirements to ensure that client expectations are met.
- Manage the process of developing functional and technical specifications and other site architecture documents with collaboration from the project team.
- Clarify and manage roles and responsibilities among team members.
- Identify and communicate risk factors that could affect project success, and take necessary steps to mitigate the risk.
- Manage and direct project team members’ efforts in accomplishing the work assigned to them, including assisting in resolving issues as they arise.
- Monitor and manage the process for collecting and tracking project assets from appropriate sources including project team members and clients.
- Participate in and direct the Quality Assurance process to ensure that the work created meets or exceeds the requirements, strategic goals, and client expectations for the project.
- Track team progress against project critical path and identify issues or actions with the potential to impact the project budget or timeline and take action as appropriate.
- Conduct periodic budget review meetings to verify the project is on track in meeting its goals within the original budget.
The ideal candidate should have experience managing web development projects and should possess great organizational, communication, and leadership skills. This position requires some knowledge of web development platforms. The following experience is required for candidates wishing to be considered for this position.
- At least 3 years of experience managing web projects with commercial clients or at least 5 years of experience working in this industry.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the full lifecycle of web project development including; planning, requirements gathering, budgeting, reporting, providing team leadership, managing implementation, and bringing projects to completion.
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to establish good working relationships with all project team members to foster teamwork and creativity.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- A strong, customer-oriented work ethic is critical to this position.
Hanson offers competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package that includes healthcare, flexible spending, 401K, and paid time-off for your birthday, holidays, and the days we are closed between Christmas and New Year’s. Work/life balance is important to us, and our collaborative environment is flexible, fun, and fueled. (Coffee, snacks, flavored waters, pop, and beer Fridays are very important to us!)
To start the conversation, contact us at email@example.com.