You already know that we design mobile apps, websites and kiosks. We produce videos. We stage multimedia events. We do all kinds of cool, digital-type stuff. But we bet there are a lot of things you don’t know about us. (And yeah, it’s keeping you up at night, right?)
In case you were wondering (or you’re just bored at work), here are a few fun facts about Hanson Inc.
1. Our industrial-chic offices feature original graffiti by Detroit artist Shades.
2. We’re 1 of only 53 Google Analytics Certified Partners in the U.S.
3. We have a pet-friendly office. Very pet friendly. In fact, some of these dogs are here so often they probably qualify for vacation time.
5. Despite what our Facebook photos indicate, we do a lot more around here than eat…
6. …we also drink. We go through 20 pounds of Starbucks beans every week, not to mention 2-3 cases of Red Bull.
7. We have a fully-equipped quality assurance lab with a broad range of devices for testing.
8. Everyone on the Strategy & Experience team can do a passable impersonation of our VP (Mike).
9. Less than 10% of our staff were born before 1970.
10. Steve has been known to check in with team members by riding from cubicle to cubicle on his Segway.
So that’s a few things about the Hanson family you probably didn’t know. Stop by sometime and we’ll give you a personal tour!